With its alpine skiing center, snowboard park, snow tubing and cross-country skiing paths and snowshoeing trails, Baie-des-Sables is the perfect family destination.
Winter activities at Baie-des-Sables
Alpine ski and snowboard (closed for the season):
- 8 ski trails (1 easy, 6 hard, 1 very hard);
- 3 lighten ski trails;
- 1 snowpark;
- 1 ski-lift; and
- Trails maintenance with a grooming machine.
Snow tubing (closed for the season):
- 3 snow tube slopes; and
- 1 rope-tow.
- 9 trails (more than 30 km);
- Normal and skating step trails; and
- Mechanic maintenance of the trails.
- 5 paths (more than 13 km).
Services and development
Pavillon Claude Grondin:
- Ticket office;
- Equipment renting center (alpine ski, snowboard, snowblade, snowshoeing, cross-country ski);
- Le Voilier restaurant;
- 2 refuges; and
- Courses and initiations.